RSVP - TEST RIDE THE 2017 HONDA MOTORCYCLES. - Only one pre booked ride permitted. Option to ride other models available after your first ride is completed.
Must have a valid motorcycle license, approved helmet & proper riding gear. Weather permitting.
Bikes that may be included but not guaranteed in the feet are: GL1800 GOLDWING, GL1800 F6B, VT1300 FURY, VT750 PHANTOM, CMX300 REBEL 300, CMX500REBEL, 500, NC750XAH (ABS), NC750DH(DCT), CBR500RAH (ABS), CB500FAH (NAKED), CB500XAH (ADV), CBR300RAH (ABS), CB300FAH (NAKED), CRF1000LAH, CRF1000LARH, CRF1000LDH (DCT), CRF250LH, CRF250RLH (RALLY). Bikes subject to change without notice. Must have a valid motorcycle, approved helmet & proper riding gear. R series models require full M license. Weather Permitting.
Riding Requirements for Demo Day
The Operator represents and warrants that: (a) Operator is at least eighteen years of age and is properly qualified and licensed to operate the Motorcycle under the laws of the Province in which the
test ride will be conducted (in Ontario M2, M) and that such license is not under suspension or subject to pending suspension. No learners permits or licenses are accepted. R series models require full M license.
(b) When operating the Motorcycle, the Operator shall at all times wear:
1. Motorcycle helmet, which is designated and a minimum DOT approved for motorcycling. Riders choosing to use an open face helmet must have adequate eye protection. Note: “Beanie” helmets of any type are not allowed. Very old helmets may also be considered unsafe and accordingly not acceptable for our demo rides.
2. Full finger riding gloves.
3. Jeans without holes or riding pants.
4. Boots or shoes that cover the ankles.
5. A long sleeved jacket. (riders are responsible for bringing their own riding gear)
6. He/she is not under the influence of any drugs or alcohol.
Demo rides will commence at 3 p.m. and will run once on the hour with the last ride departing at 7pm. (times may vary ).
Bookings are done on a first come first served basis.
Upon completion of your fist demo ride, you will have the ability to sign up for additional demo rides. Additional rides are subject to availability.
Passengers are allowed providing they are of legal age, have proper riding gear and sign a waiver form.
*Should weather conditions become a safety concern (i.e. rain), rides may be cancelled or interrupted.
Scheduled rides may continue during periods of light rain; however, participants may be restricted to experienced riders with a full ‘M’ license only.
Decisions are made at the discretion of the on-site Honda Demo Ride Supervisor. *Please note bikes listed above are subject to change please check back periodically to confirm.
Clare's Cycle & Sports Limited
799 Highway 20 West
Fenwick, ON L0S 1C0
Toll Free: 1-877-659-9831